The mini ride-on Viper AS530R scrubber dryer is designed for large areas, and is the first mini ride-on scrubber dryer in the user-friendly Viper series.
Known for providing high cleaning efficiency at attractive prices, this machine is ready to take on areas of more than 5.000 m2.
The size of its battery and tank capacity mean it will clean for hours, making it the perfect choice for cleaning in hotels, bus and train stations, supermarkets, exhibition centres, shopping malls, schools and other institutions.
Using the mini ride-on Viper AS530R provides the same level of comfort as the larger ride-on scrubber dryer. Its intuitive display features all major functions and the battery status makes it easy to control. Also adding to the user comfort is the USB-port for fast charging of cell phones and tablets.
The Viper AS530R's big steering wheel ensures that the mini ride-on scrubber dryer is easy to manoeuvre with minimum training, and when driving, user comfort is added by the automatic braking system engaged when the pedal is released. Its ergonomic design further proves beneficial to the user as the squeegee can be placed on the hanger behind the main body when the machine is driving through narrow passages.
All handling can easily be carried out when it is time to empty, refill or clean the tanks of the Viper AS530R scrubber dryer. Service and maintenance are also convenient and easy, with direct access to dismounting or mounting of the driving motor if needed. All in all, the AS530R is easy to use and offers fast, effective cleaning at a very competitive price.
- An integrated on-board charger enables easy plug-in and battery charge at any outlet
- Water solution level indicator with volume visible on the tank
- Large opening to the 73 litre recovery tank allows easy cleaning
- Built-in squeegee hanging system on recovery tank for easy machine transfer in narrow areas
- Productivity: Working width 53 cm, Squeegee width 73 cm
- Versatility: Cleans tiled floors, vinyl, sealed wood, marble, concrete and other surfaces
- Efficiency: Speed 5.5 km/h, Climb rate 10%
- High performance: Brush pressure 23 kg, Brush speed 160 rpm
- Low sound level: 69 dB(A) enabling daytime cleaning
- Robust design: Front bumper, strong main frame and heavy-duty aluminium squeegee
- User-friendly dashboard: Intuitive display and buttons