The Nilfisk SC250 is a compact scrubber dryer for the fast and effective cleaning of hard floors, which will transform the way you clean every corner, shelf and underneath of furniture and ensure efficient cleaning in both directions.
This powerful scrubber dryer is a light and productive machine with a low sound level, making it suited for daytime cleaning as it is battery-driven. The Nilfisk SC250 makes for an attractive cleaner for shops, schools, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, cleaning companies, etc.
Its productivity levels are high due to its sheer speed as it is sweeping, scrubbing and drying simultaneously, moving both forward and backward. Debris, dirt and even the smallest dust particles are effectively and instantly removed by the 34 cm cylindrical brush. For a more in-depth cleaning without using the sweeping feature, the user can utilise a microfibre roller instead.
When using the Nilfisk SC250 scrubber dryer for cleaning, the user can lift the front squeegee from the user position for easy pick-up of larger debris without having to stop the machine. It operates on two different solution flows which you can adjust to fit the specific cleaning task at hand, offering two simple ways to save time and cost without compromising on the result.
- Easy handling: Tank-in-tank design for carrying in one hand provide an easy emptying and refilling
- Effective: Sweeping, scrubbing and drying at the same time.
- High cleaning performance: 34 cm cylindrical brush or microfibre roll
- Productive: The 6 litre solution and recovery tank gives up to 40 minutes of working time without refill
- Powerful: Nilfisk 36V Lithium battery technology
- Easy to use: The ergonomic handle can be adjusted into different positions, used free floating or folded for storage
- Intuitive and self-explaining: Informative display on the handle.
- Full control: OneTouch™ button is activating all essential functions and touch sensors in the handle provide an easy operation
- Non-stop cleaning: The two water/solution settings can be changed on-the-fly
- Safe: Out of Water alarm protecting the machine
- Convenient: Easy to carry and move due to its compact design and low weight
- Low TCO: Long lifetime with ‘No tool’ inspection, service and maintenance