The Nilfisk VHS120 #Metal - Chips vacuum cleaner is an ergonomic, easy to use modular machine that is ideal for cleaning machine tools and floors.
This particular #Metal - Chips configuration comes equipped with a grid and valve for use separating solids from liquids inside the container. It is a great machine for operations where you have to recover more than 70% of metal chips and less than 30% oil.
When operating the Nilfisk VHS120 #Metal - Chips vacuum cleaner, the solid material deposits on the grill while the liquids can be drained through the manual valve fitted to the bottom of the container. The #Metal - Chips's cyclone means the primary filter does not come in direct contact with liquids or sharp objects that may cause issues.
Key products include:
- Single phase, n°2 by-pass motors
- Compact dimensions
- High container capacity
- Equipped with specific accessories developed for metalworking environment
- 5 meters polyurethane hose
- Cone and nozzle for cleaning machine tools and around them
- Container easy to remove and empty
- Suitable for wet material (shavings mixed with traces of oil)
- Grid and Valve for separating oil from swarf and easily discharge.
- Cyclone to protect the filter from damages.
- High filter surface
- Ergonomic manual filter shaker
- Vacuum gauge on the motor head
- Optimum balance among efficiency compactness and price