A powerful and safe dust extractor for hazardous dust, the Nilfisk VHS 42 M-H vacuum cleaner sets a new standard for Nilfisk's design and feature levels, and everything you could need is at hand.
Its innovative filtration system, improved performance, robust design and dust class M and H certification make this range a superior solution for professional customers needing a reliable machine to protect its workers' health and safety.
The Nilfisk VHS 42 M-H dust extractor vacuum cleaner is easy to handle, very user friendly, and its valuable features make it easy to manoeuvre and transport from one working site to another.
It offers the user increased productivity due to its semi-automatic Push&Clean™ or automatic filter cleaning system InfiniClean™. This system ensures continuous cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level.
The Nilfisk VHS 42 M-H dust extractor vacuum cleaner has been engineered to meet and facilitate the tough demands and requirements commonly found in buildings, constructions, and other industries when collecting hazardous dust. That's why it's built with more suction power, a sealed dust system, and automatic filter cleaning among other benefits.
The VHS 42 model's container can be filled up without filter maintenance, so the user will find that downtime has significant reductions.
Several dust bag options are available to minimise dust exposure during disposal, and a flow sensor combined with acoustic and LED warnings monitor the filter and air flow to secure performance and filtration on the highest level, so safety is paramount to match the specific needs during hazardous dust application.
Its washable PFTE long-life filter and dual HEPA filter options further minimise maintenance and reduce the overall service cost.
Key features of the Nilfisk VHS 42 M-H:
- InfiniClean™ - Automatic filter cleaning system with minimised performance loss
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean™ - Semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models.
- Dust class M and H certification including Asbestos
- Unique dual filter solution available for H-class/HEPA - including 3-stage filtration
- Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
- Robust container with steel castors and bumper.
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and Long-Life filter bag
- Flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories